Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 50 - Great Round of Golf

Today did not start off all that great.  I had the day off and hoped to sleep in but as I was laying there I heard David throwing one of his biggest fits yet so I got up to see what was going on with him.  Turns out he also wanted to sleep in and did not want to wear his shoes.  After he left for school I tried to get back to sleep but I could not so I got up and relaxed watching TV before running out and getting David some more golf balls and hitting the course for my own round.  The range was closed so the front nine was not the best but I pulled it together on the back.  Now it was time to play with David and he wanted to play baseball tonight.  He is able to hold his little bat and hit a ball that is pitched to him.  I think it might be more me hitting the bat with the pitch but the timing still has to be there.  Golf or Baseball which sport will he like more?  After putting David to bed mom went out and with nothing on TV I am trying out Pokerstars.net and people really will call anything when there is no money on the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment