Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 56 - Out After Work (Texas Rangers Win!)

The work day seemed to drag on today and I had several meetings.  I was finally feeling better so I went out after work to see the end of the Rangers game which they won to take a 2-0 lead in the series against Tampa Bay.  Some friends met me out they could watch the Nebraska football game on ESPN.  My wife picked up David and put him to bed and having a baby sitter come over before joining us.  I stayed only a little while wanting to get some rest so the cold did not come back.  When I got home I checked on David and he looked up at me as if to say hi dad and went right back to bed.  I wanted the game some from home and went to bed when my wife got home.  Nebraska won the game and looked to be a good addition to the BigTen for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment