Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 52 - McNabb Returns to Philly and Bad Grass Seed?

While watching the game last night we got ready for breakfast in the morning so it was nice to wake up to some food.  The plus to David not napping yesterday was that David slept in.  Next up for dad today is cutting the grass.  The existing grass got deep with all the rain and watering but the grass seed did not come in all that well.  After putting more seed in spots I wonder what is the best brand of seed?  After all the yard work it was time for more football.  I was worn out so I wanted to watch in my game room and relax.  The early games were not all that great but then it was time for Redskins vs. Eagles with McNabb returning to Philly.  Redskins won a hard fought game.  During the game I would run in and watch David play with mom.  After the game David and I played in his game room a little while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment