Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 22 - Father/Son Day and Long Drive

Friday and daycare is closed so David and I are spending the day together. First stop after a waffle for breakfast is Lowes. Would a father son day be complete without a trip to the hardware store? The next stop is Radio shack to get an electric connector to fix the AC that has been out all week. After a capacitor and wire is replace we have cold air pumping though the house again. After all our work and running around with play with the dog outside a little then have a nice lunch. Time for a nap and a little quiet time for me. I put him down and then quickly pick out cloths for the weekend since we are headed out of town and then lie down for a nap of my own. I was not down long when my wife showed up at home early so we could get on the road.


Once David wakes up we load the car and head out to visit the in-laws. Traffic is heavy but no to bad for Labor Day weekend. After about 2.5 hours we stop for dinner and let David walk around the pet shop to see fish, birds and cats before heading back out on the road hoping he falls asleep for the rest of the trip but guess what. we pull into his grandparents house and he is still awake. He falls right asleep when there and my wife and I have a beer before passing out ourselves after a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment