Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 36 - Party Prep

I got to sleep in a little bit today having the day off work.  Once I woke up it was time to run errands.  The first stop was a Jiffy Lube to have my oil changed then as I was leaving there I realized it was time for a new car.  Well at least I want a new car.  I stopped at Infiniti but while friendly they did not seem to want to show a car so I just looked at them and on my way back home I stopped by Acura.  I looked around for a while then someone asked if I wanted to test drive a car so I took him up on the offer.  The Acura TL was sitting right our front so we took it for a drive.  The all wheel drive was nice and cornered well but the I could not get the seat to adjust on the short trip to where I was comfortable and the front end of the car in my opinion does not look all that great.  After the test drive it was off to the store to get food for moms birthday party on Saturday.  After lunch I premade some food and then the headache hit.  I was down for the day but pushed through to play golf in the family room with David.  The kid already has better form then I do.  I like to play but let's face it I am no pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment