Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 29 - Allergies and Mom Gone

Well the doctor did not think David was sick and thought it might be allergies and it is that time of year around here for them to be acting up so we will have to keep an eye on them. It is going to be a guys weekend since mom is going to a baby shower out of town. I am looking forward to a full weekend of football and baseball since I get to see my team because they are playing the hated Yankees. After I picked David up from school today I got home and found there was very little food in the house so I struggled to figure out what we should eat. After dinner David wanted to color so we sat on the floor and colored until bedtime. When I told him it was time for night night he said "no night night let's color." When he was finally done he put up all his toys and told me "night night" so we went up too bed. With David sleeping I started a weekend of football with the Marshall Vs. West Virginia game. How did Marshall let that one get away?

No comments:

Post a Comment