Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 20 - No AC still

The AC is still not working downstairs at least it works upstairs. After work today we all went next door for dinner and to hangout for a little while. Today was a long day at work as I look forward to the long weekend. I have enjoyed watching for where Hurricane Earl will end up and I think it will be closer to land then they are predicting but I am not weatherman. That does not mean I cannot be just as wrong as they are most of the time. When we put David to bed tonight he sat up and talked to his stuffed animals for a while. I think he tells us he is ready for bed just so he can tell his stuffed animals what to do. I am off to watch TV and beat the wife/mom in pool.

Also tonight for the sports fans following this the Big Ten divisions and schedules have been announced.

Remember to check me out on Twitter http://twitter.com/dadsviewoftwo

No comments:

Post a Comment