Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 31 - Moms comes home and Redskins/Cowboys

Today we finished up the yard work and got ready to watch football. As we were driving home from running an errand around lunchtime David started to fall asleep in the car. I knew this did not bode well for him taking a nap if he falls to sleep in the car because even with only 15 minutes of sleep he thinks he is ready to go for the rest of the day. luckily he was able to stay away and eat lunch when we got home before going down for his nap at 12:45 which was just in time for me to settle in and watch opening weekend of football. It was a relaxing afternoon until David woke up. He just wanted his mom and good thing she was almost home because I just did not cut it anymore. David and mom went to the store because I got more junk food for me then actual food I guess. After dinner it was time to watch the Redskins and Cowboys and what a game it turned out to be. The Redskins won!

No comments:

Post a Comment