Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 30 - NCAA Football and Yard Work

Today started with searching for food for breakfast but lucky for me we had Nutrigrain bars that David just loves so he was set and I was still hungry but could make it too lunch. The first order of business for today was to hit up Kroger for some groceries. Once the food was put away is was on to Lowes for a new rake and some grass seed. David helped push the cart and load the car from lows then he grabbed his plastic rake at home and helped me dethatch the yard. I did not do the best job that is a lot of work and I had to keep an eye on David. I did get the seed down and just in time for lunch at to watch football. No overly exciting noon games but there were a few at 3pm. The ACC did not help themselves by losing every big game they played today but that is ok with me. What an upset of Virginia Tech by JMU! The night game was the one I have been waiting all week for Penn State Vs. Alabama. Not the outcome I wanted to see in that game but We Are...still...Penn State!

No comments:

Post a Comment