Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 43 - Late Afternoon Meeting

How did this turn into a post a day about work.  It is all that I seem to do right now.  At least today was Friday.  I had a meeting that was scheduled for the end of the day.  Why do people schedule meetings for 5pm on Fridays.  No one likes them.  I left work early so I could take the conference call from home.  I knew that would be tough because David and mom were home all afternoon.  I thought I could still handle it if I locked myself in my game room.  Little did I know the AC thermostat was not working in there and it was 98 degrees outside.  I was able to sit on the call and listen while getting use to the heat.  I could hear David from time to time playing down stairs.  I would walk down to peak and watch him without him knowing.  It was nice to see he and his mom playing in his new playroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment