Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 11 - Monday ugh.

As with almost every Monday it is time to head back to work after a good weekend. I get to say goodbye and then it is out the door. I knew mom was in trouble on the way to daycare since Gamma (grandma) was leaving. I did not pick up David today because I wanted to get the grass cut and still have some time with him before bed. I finished cutting the front yard by the time he got home and I took a break to play with him some. He pushed the swing and did not realize it would come back to him. It hit him in the lip and scared him more than anything I think. After a short time playing I was back to cutting the grass. I could see him in the window watching me every time I walked by. I know it will be nice when he is old enough to help out with the yard work. Is three too young to cut the grass hahaha. When I was done he pointed to my legs and said dirty so I had to shower. He was fussy tonight and it seems like he has some teeth coming in and they are bothering him. It was a slow dinner but he ate well and went to bed after helping clean up all his toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment