Friday, August 20, 2010

Day Eight - One week down

Today I had the pleasure of taking David to the doctor for a shot. He was great for the flu mist up the nose but the shot was a different story. He is also on the small side according to the charts and anyone that looks at him so the doctor wants to see where he is in six months. I dropped him off at daycare for pizza day and some fun with his friends while I hit the links and got in 14 holes before I had to head home. I met my wife and we went to get David together. He was sitting at the table reading a book and they said he talked about his booboo all afternoon saying it hurt. When we got home with him, grandma was there (my mother in-law). David spent the evening showing off for her and talking about Clifford the Big Red Dog wearing a diaper. Before bed he got a bath and he just loves playing in the water then afterwards he runs and hides in his room before bed always in the same spot next to the dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment