Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 13 - nightmare at 3:30am

This day start out early. I got up and helped comfort David but I myself could not go back to sleep until the alarm went off and I turned it off as my wife started getting ready. She could have left me there to sleep for a few hours but she knew I had to get up and head to work.

When I got home from work today David was so happy to see me. It is a nice thing to come home too after a long day at the office. I am so ready for the weekend I am sure that will be seen a lot over this year. Working 9+ hour days everyday and having a two year old at home really drains a man.

David was really in some mood tonight. I know he was trying to tell us something and we could not understand so he just got mad and could never recover to be back in a good mood. We wonder is it moms or dads temper he has we both point fingers at the other but I know I am right it is hers. Time to work on the playroom some and get the bed that was in there up to the attic. I hear David with a slight cough as he sleeps now and I have a tired throat wonder if we are both getting a cold.

Who has a good formula to ward off a cold?  My wife has started to swear by ZiCam.

No comments:

Post a Comment