Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 19 - Dinner out and NFL Cuts

Every morning I get a wave and a "bye bye Dada" on my way out of the house and off to work. It was a long day and I feel morale at the office is low and I started a twitter account and decided to follow some NFL players, @mr_carter99 and @Thatboyphil93 today and I wonder if cut day is the same feeling as layoff day in corporate America. How often do the cuts happen out of the blue on a day no one is expecting I think might be the biggest difference either way no one likes to lose a job no matter what the job is. After work we could not decide what to have for dinner so we tried out a new place and it might be one of my new favorites. The lamb chops were cooked just the way I like and very flavorful. David went with us to dinner and was very good throughout with only one issue when he bit his tongue. It was nice to have a good dinner out and have David not loud and fussy. Could it be because have eaten out once a week with him since he was born that he knows to be quiet? It is not always the case but he does enjoy looking around at everyone and watching people so maybe that keeps him busy for us to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment