Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day Seven - Good start ends not so fun

David was waving goodbye to me from the front door as I pulled out the driveway on my way to work. It was a long day at the office and when I picked him up they had a story about the stool moving as he was washing his hands and he was left hanging on the sink. David got all serious when we talked about it like do not bring that up again. Mom was volunteering tonight so it was a boys night and there was not much to eat in the fridge. Well maybe if I wanted to make a full blown meal but why when we can just have sandwiches? We had a fun night playing and watching ESPN Sports Center. He loves to see a ball on TV and enjoys playing with his golf clubs. This great day took a turn for the worse when it was time for bed. He wanted no part of being changed and was being as ornery as ever. Once he was changed he was clearly ready for bed. Not having mom around so it was not the normal routine so I think it mixed him up some and me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment