Monday, August 23, 2010

Day Ten - Long Trip Home

We woke up in the morning and called to check on David. He was running out of toys to show off so it was taking more time on Grandma to keep him entertained we heard. We started our drive home from the city that beat my two favorite teams in one day. One the way home from the evil Baltimore we stopped outside of Washington DC for lunch with family members living there. After lunch we were bound for home to see David and as is often the case I95 traffic added to the length or time we sat in the car. I just wanted to be home. David was happy to see us and we got to play and have a good time before he was ready for bed. He helped me pick a green pepper and a lime from my lime tree he has been dying to pick. When it was time for bed he wanted to sleep with his Clifford stuffed animal. Once he was in bed I put the lime to good use and relaxed after a long day in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment