Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 17 - Best Friends Pool

Sunday morning and we were tired from yesterdays pool party but I was surely ready to do it all over again today. I got up and made some bacon because grease is good the next day after a party. After breakfast we loaded the car to head to our best friend's house to enjoy their pool and company. We got there and played with the kids for a while before lunch. After lunch it was naptime and we all lounged around the pool and had a great time. They had some watermelon wheat beer which I had one sip of and would not recommend to anyone. What beer would you recommend? When the kids woke up it was back to more playing in the pool. David stands on the side and counts to three before jumping. His jump might be an inch off the ground on a good jump so I pick him up and lift him into the water. He loves jumping into the pool. What I did not love is him pulling my hair as he floated around. My wife is watching the Emmys now I guess I will see if there is a game on in the other room.

No comments:

Post a Comment